This past Saturday I turned 29 and while I am completely
freaking out comfortable with being this age, I can’t help but be reminded that 30 is next. I have decided to make a birthday resolution list, things I would like to accomplish before turning 30. So, I have 363 days before August 18th, 2013 arrives. Lets see how many I can accomplish.
In no particular order—–
- Make my mother-in-laws spaghetti sauce. I have the recipe, just need to take a stab at it.
- Travel to Memphis with my cousin Jen, (we have been talking about it since we were 10!) Graceland here we come!
- Run in a race–5K or 10K, or maybe both!
- Sign up to have all of my bills paid online. You would be amazed how often I forget to make the car payment. Sorry Nate!
- Organize and clean the spare bedroom, before someone calls A&E to showcase me as a hoarder.
- Visit with the family more often, yes in-laws too 🙂
- Call the eye doctor for a new pair of glasses, having the same pair since college is unacceptable. Time for a new look.
- Start paying attention to the biological clock.
- Make church more of a priority.
- Pick a weekend for NJ girls weekend, and stick to the date. Making time to see friends that do not live around the corner is becoming more and more important as time seems to be going faster the older I get.
I will keep you updated on my progress throughout the next year. If you have any suggestions to add to the list, please let me know!