Everyone knows that it is important to discuss your plans for children, to try to be on the same page before having them. The key word here is, TRY! hahaha
As everyone knows, its is purely by chance whether you have a boy or girl. However, a certain husband would like to have a boy so badly he has looked on the internet and suggested I try some of the following suggestions to influence the Y chromosome:
- I need to take my temperature everyday to figure out ovulation.
- Only eat protein; no veggies or fruit.
- Do not eat any acidic food.
- Sleep with my head pointed to the north.
- Apparently, they sell pills in India which can be bought and will ensure a boy.
Of course I think this is ridiculous but am wondering if you think any of this seems plausible. -T